Confidence, Care, and Success
No matter your level of experience with creating a website, we want to assure you that you CAN DO THIS!
The three foundations of Your Biz Grows are Confidence, Care, and Success.
- We give you confidence by working step by step through the entire process.
- Because we care, we take as much time as needed to make your website perfect for your customers.
- The end result is a new website that contributes to the success of your business.
Giving yourself a head Start
If you have the time to invest, there are a few things you can do in advance to help get your new site working sooner. You don’t have to do all of them, but anything you do will get you to the finish line sooner. Consider it giving yourself a head start in a race.
- Look at other websites to discover characteristics you admire and that would be useful on your own site. Think of it as going to an art gallery and choosing several pieces that really speak to you and that you think would speak to your audience as well. These discoveries will be used as the foundation for the design of your new website.
- While doing this research, keep in mind what you want a new customer’s first impression to be of your business. A new customer forms that first impression within only a few seconds, and this could be the difference between hitting the back button or not.
- Do you have any logos or images that you want to use on your site? If so, you can start gathering those. It’s okay if you don’t because we can help with that.
- You will need a domain name for your website. This is the .com people will use to get to your website. There is a chance that someone else will already be using the one you want, so it could take some effort to find one that is suitable. Here is a resource to help you get started on making this very important choice. It is vital to have a domain name that is both memorable and as easy as possible to type into that browser.
Your Customer Portal
Finally, we want to encourage you to enroll in the Your Biz Grows Customer Portal. This is a free resource for our customers only. At Customer.YourBizGrows.com, you will find materials explaining how to keep your website up to date if this is something you want to tackle yourself. Sign up by clicking the button below!