You will need two things before we can start work on your website. The first is a hosting provider. An analogy is that you need a phone service such as Verizon, AT&T, Sprint, or T-Mobile for your phone to work. For your website to work, you’ll need a hosting provider. The cost typically is $10 to $20 per month.
The second thing you’ll need is a domain name. This is the .com people use to get to your website. An analogy is that without a unique phone number assigned to your phone, people won’t be able to reach you. For a website, you’ll need to register a unique domain name. This typically costs less than $20 per year.
If you aren’t technically inclined, Your Biz Grows can help you get either of these things. You’ll still need to pay for the services on an ongoing basis, but we’ll help you get both setup as part of our free offer.
Although it may seem too good be true, we view this free offer as an opportunity to advertise directly to a customer who is interested in our services. You must admit that the offer is very attention getting.
Wouldn’t you rather experience something more useful to your business than a hum-drum demo? Actually experiencing our services and work ethic tells you much more than some droning salesperson whose interest is only in making the sale.
Our hope is that as your needs change over time, you’ll remember your experience with Your Biz Grows. We are happy to help you when you are ready, providing the same top-notch service you’ve already experienced during our free offer.
- Your new website is the public face of your business. We interview you to determine what type of website best fits your unique vision for your business.
- If you haven’t already chosen one, we help you choose a great, high performance Web Host.
- We’ll also help you find a Domain Name for your website so your customers can reach it.
- Based upon your interview and any graphics and logos you already have, we’ll create a fantastic 1-page website. If your needs are more complex, we are happy to offer our services to create whatever you need. Regardless of your needs, the first page of your website is done free of charge.
- Once finished, you will be trained how to make changes to your website in the future. If you don’t have the time or energy to make changes, we offer the service of doing this whenever you need it.
It depends! You have two good options.
The first option is to take advantage of our free training. With that knowledge you’ll be able to add more pages or tweak content when you need it. We also provide easy-to-use tools for you to manage your website’s content.
If you have a complex project or are too busy to do your own work, that’s okay too. Our rate is $79 per hour, with lower rates for larger projects.
Once we understand your project, we give you a maximum total price. Of course, if it takes less time than we expect, you’ll be charged only for the time it actually took.
Most additional pages take less than two hours to complete, so you are looking at $158 or less per page.